search price of simple algor simulation 2011 pixologic zbrush 4r7 subscription cost how much is an nuance converter professional 7 license imagineer systems mocha pro v3.1 cheap
01001111 01111010 01100001 01110010 01101011 00100000 01000001 01110000 01110000 01101100 01100101 00100000 01010000 01101001 01100101
Thanksgiving is only two weeks away, and to prepare you, I am bringing you nothing but pie; pie so easy, even a robot can make it. And here is proof of that claim.
First up is a good old-fashioned Ozark Apple Pie. No crust, no topping, just delicious. Some of you may not know that most of my parts come from the Ozarks, and I reside in southwest Missouri. (While it is a lovely state, most of the humans are wary of a walking, talking, baking robot.)
Once, I was shopping at our local mall for a gift for Mr. Watson, when a fellow shopper hung several Christmas sweaters from hangers off my arm. It was so humiliating; I never went back. I look terrible in red and green: it reflects rather garishly off my metal covering.
Ozark Apple Pie
from Pie by Ken Haedrich
1 large egg
1 large egg yolk
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup plus 1 tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1 large apple (any type), peeled, cored, and cut into chunks
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1. Butter a 9-1/2 inch deep-dish pie pan. Set aside; preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine the egg, egg yolk, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl. Beat until light and airy, about 2 minutes. Blend in the vanilla.
3. Sift the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg into a separate bowl. Stir into the batter along with the apple and pecans. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan, smoothing the top with a spatula.
4. Place the pie on the center oven rack and bake until the top is dark golden brown and crusted over, about 30 minutes. The apples will most likely be visible through the crust.
5. Transfer the pie to a wire rack and let cool. Serve barely warm or at room temperature.