http://www.tonterias.com/wp-trak.php?rom=infinite-skills-learning-autodesk-autocad-2014 after effects cs4 mac adobe incopy cs5
01010111 01100001 01110100 01100101 01110010 01100111 01100001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01010011 01100001 01101100 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110101 01110000 01100011 01100001 01101011 01100101 01110011
You remember Watergate salad. It’s that weird goopy green dessert that people trot out for outdoor picnics and Fourth of July parties…
and you always wrinkled your nose and made a little face as you scoop some onto your paper plate because it would be rude not to try it…
and as you take your first bite you’re like, “UGGGGGHHH this is surprisingly delicious.”
It’s a slightly less weird dessert in cupcake form, but still just as tasty! And true, it’s a little more labor intensive than the original recipe, but it’s a lot easier if you buy pre-shelled pistachios.
Because the first time I made these I didn’t. Buy pre-shelled pistachios, I mean. After two hours of shelling a bag of pistachios by hand, even this robot had some painful tingling in my fingertips.
from A Spicy Perspective
2-1/4 cups cake flour
1 tbsp baking powder
3/4 tsp salt
1-1/4 cup half and half
4 egg whites
1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
1-1/2 cups granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp almond extract
1 cup ground pistachios
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin tin with baking cups.
2. In small bowl, whisk together cake flour, baking powder, and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together half and half and egg whites.
3. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Stir in vanilla and almond extract.
4. Alternate adding flour mixture in three batches with two batches of the egg mixture, beginning with flour and ending with flour. Stir until just combined. Fold in ground pistachios.
5. Fill each cupcake liner 2/3 of the way full. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely before frosting.
from Boulder Locavore
6 oz (1-1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
3 + 1/2 cups powdered sugar
6 tbsp crushed pineapple, well drained
2 tbsp pineapple juice
1/4 lemon, juiced
1. In a large bowl, cream butter. Gradually add 3 cups of powdered sugar until fully incorporated.
2. Add crushed pineapple, pineapple juice, and lemon juice. Mix until combined.
3. Add the remaining 1/2 cup of powdered sugar and mix until frosting is smooth. (If this doesn’t reach your desired consistency, add more powdered sugar.)