markets multitude where can i buy coreldraw technical suite x7 how much is an coreldraw license arts pdf aerialist professional upgrade costautocad civil 2012 buying cheap ms office 2011 student ms visual studio ultimate software cost http://kxgn.com upgrade cost chief architect premier omni omnigraphsketcher software cost project professional 2016 norton partitionmagic buying where can i buy indesign office 2010 business where to buy autodesk 3ds max zonealarm internet security 8 license price
01010000 01101111 01101101 01100101 01100111 01110010 01100001 01101110 01100001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01010000 01101111 01110101 01101110 01100100 00100000 01000011 01100001 01101011 01100101
Do you think pound cake is the preferred dessert of wrestlers?
Haha! Stop it, Cybidon! You’re killing it with the jokes! (You probably just said this out loud.)
Why is pound cake called pound cake? Here are some possible reasons why:
1. Pound cake is so dense, it’s like it’s been… POUNDED… down!
2. “Pound” rhymes with “sound” which is a slant rhyme to “clown” which is alliterate with “cake.” What I’m saying is you can call pound cake “clown cake” because why not?
3. Pound cake is delicious, why are you even bothering with this nonsense? Just make the cake and eat it!
I think those are all valid reasons. I hope I can POUND it into your brain that this cake is spectacular!
I’ll be here all week.
Pomegranate Pound Cake
adapted from Baking by Flavors
3 cups flour
1/4 cup cake flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 tsp cinnamon
1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
1/4 cup shortening
seeds from 1 vanilla bean
3 cups sugar
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1 cup sour cream
2 cups pomegranate arils
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Lightly grease the inside of a bundt cake pan.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cake flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
3. In another large bowl, cream together butter and shortening. Stir in sugar and vanilla bean seeds. Add eggs, one at a time, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Stir in vanilla extract.
4. Add 1/3 of the flour mixture into the batter, then stir in half of the sour cream. Repeat with another 1/3 of the flour mixture and the remaining sour cream, ending with stirring in the final 1/3 flour mixture. Mix until just combined. Fold in pomegranate arils.
5. Pour batter evenly into the bundt pan. Bake for about 1 hour 20 minutes, or until cake is set and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Transfer to a wire rack to cool in the pan for five minutes.
1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
2 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
2 tbsp + 1 tsp heavy cream
seeds from 1 vanilla bean
1. While the cake is in the oven, prepare the glaze by coming all ingredients together in a small bowl. The glaze will be very thick.
2. After the cake has cooled for five minutes, remove the cake from the pan and place on the wire rack with wax paper underneath to catch any dripping icing. Immediately spread glaze over the warm cake. Cool before serving.