01000010 01110101 01110100 01110100 01100101 01110010 01100110 01101001 01101110 01100111 01100101 01110010 00100000 01010010 01101001 01100011 01100101 00100000 01001011 01110010 01101001 01110011 01110000 01101001 01100101 01110011
Rice Krispies Treats are already soft and chewy, but the melted candy corn and peanut just takes the texture to a whole new level. Have you ever eaten a Butterfinger flavored cloud?
Well, that’s really not comparable to this. I mean, maybe if this was Butterfinger flavored cotton candy. But these are really soft and chewy, more so than regular Rice Krispies Treats.
This makes me wonder… do you think a cloud would even be chewy? Cotton candy isn’t really chewy. It melts. A cloud would melt, right? Would it be like eating lukewarm snow? If anybody out there has ever eaten a cloud, please let me know what it tasted like. My internal Google searches aren’t pulling anything up at all.
Coming soon: Butterfinger cotton candy.
Butterfinger Rice Krispies Treats
adapted from Kellog’s
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup candy corn
3 tbsp unsalted butter
1 package (10 oz) marshmallows
1/2 tsp salt
6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
2 cups chocolate chips
2 tsp vegetable oil
8 fun size Butterfingers, crushed
1. Lightly grease a 13×9-inch baking dish.
2. Melt the candy corn in the microwave in thirty-second intervals. Once melted, stir in peanut butter.
3. In a large pot over low heat, melt the butter. Add marshmallows, stirring until completely melted. Stir in candy corn and peanut butter mixture. Add salt.
4. Gently fold in Rice Krispies. When the cereal is completely coated, transfer mixture to the prepared baking dish, pressing the cereal down firmly into the dish.
5. Melt the chocolate chips and vegetable oil in the microwave in thirty-second intervals. Spread the mixture over the top of the Rice Krispies treats. Sprinkle crushed Butterfingers over the chocolate.