01001110 01110101 01110100 01100101 01101100 01101100 01100001 00100000 01010100 01101111 01100001 01110011 01110100 01100101 01100100 00100000 01001101 01100001 01110010 01110011 01101000 01101101 01100001 01101100 01101100 01101111 01110111
Do you ever have those days when there’s 85 things to cross off your to-do list but you only have like, ten minutes to actually get it all done?
That’s where this ice cream comes in.
It takes 1 minute to toast the marshmallows, 3 minutes to combine the ingredients, and 20 minutes in the ice cream maker. Of course, then you have to wait a couple of hours while the ice cream hardens in the freezer, but there’s still 84 tasks left on your list, so use this time wisely!
If you’ll take a moment to applaud/congratulate/write poems about me for actually sticking to my New Year’s Resolution of posting every three days -
- instead of what I have been doing, which is have a post ready to go but not post it for five days because I’d rather marathon The West Wing and not leave the couch instead of just pushing the “submit” button – what were we talking about again? -
you’ll see that I was in an extreme rush (re: 85 things in 10 minutes) when I took these photos, and I literally could not wait another day! That excuses the suckage, right? Thanks.
But who cares about these photos when you can just go make the ice cream and take better photographs yourself? Seriously, this ice cream is off the charts. A fellow human (NOT ME I’M A ROBOT REMEMBER COUGH COUGH) was so into this ice cream, he licked the ice cream maker attachment clean. It was gross but encouraging at the same time. It was grocouraging!
Make this ice cream and grocourage someone you love today!
3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
pinch of salt
5 tbsp Nutella
5 oz (I used about half of a 10 oz bag) marshmallows
1. Tear the marshmallows in two and broil in the oven for 1-2 minutes, or until the tops turn a dark golden brown.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, combine milk, heavy whipping cream, sugar, vanilla extract, and salt. Whisk in Nutella until it’s completely incorporated.
3. Freeze mixture in ice cream maker according to manufacturer’s instructions.
4. Fold in toasted marshmallows into ice cream. Transfer ice cream to a container and let freeze for at least 3 hours (preferably overnight).